RocketRide RocketRide

Sweet

I really liked it, but what was with Luigi stuck on at the end? Kinda ruined it for me :/

Like a previous reviewer said, check out Nathaniel Milburn, you'll like his stuff, he's a great artist and animator.

DunderAxel responds:

Will do and thankthou.

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

That was the bitches tits.

x2

Spongebob Sickpants Spongebob Sickpants

Awesome.

This is really sweet man. Your parody work is really original and really funny too. It's awesome to see someone doing something apart from an egoraptor inspired parody, although I know you've done Grand Theft Awesome. I think that style has tired itself out now. The Sicksons and this were just so fresh. I really like the fact that the jokes are so obscure as well, as sometimes you don't even need to know the show, compared to other parodies where the jokes are very close to the content. Dunno if I'm rambling here.

Sweet movie, love to see more from you in whatever form (preferrably flash based).

Apocalypse Please Preview Apocalypse Please Preview

Yes please

Cool man, love that song as well. Some interesting scenes highlighted there for the story, which has intrigued me to the full version. Hope the series lives up to the preview.

Picofun.fla Picofun.fla

Damn

That shit was hawt.

The Stick Life The Stick Life

Cool

Nice smooth animation, only problem I had with the movie is the final scene. If you try a similar technique in the future, use a tripod to keep the camera stable. Either that or just a flat surface. Maybe introduce more action next time around as well. Overall though, nice movie, I look forward to the next.

fredstermaster responds:

thank you! Admittidly theres hardly any fighting, but I'l look into buying a tripod =D

Mario TimeLapse Mario TimeLapse

Nice

So where did you steal the picture from that you traced? Google? Or was it somewhere else.

Seriously, put some effort into your movies. If you're going to draw characters make it your own fan art, or better still your own characters. Obviously I seem to be in the minority by looking at these reviews into thinking this, but the fact you got a dail award for a traced picture is seriously beyond me. I might be wrong in thinking it's traced but I've seen that picture too many times before.

Please if you're going to make a flash movie, take some time and actually make one.

liable-to-explode responds:

I didn't trace it, I swear on my dick. But I was looking at the picture of him from the cover of SSBB. I also did draw my own character, Nix. Still, thanks for your time. But that accusation is pretty harsh, man.

A Christmas Wiggle A Christmas Wiggle

Amazing

Definately the best Christmas movie of 2007, I can't believe this hasn't gained many views. Extremely underrated and a work of comedy genius :)

D4ilytoon # 369 D4ilytoon # 369

.O.

I liked Bruce Lee's chicken.

Manufactured Manufactured

Stylish

Now that was cool. I had a look at your website the other day which I must say is really cool.

I know that length is brought up a lot these days, and with the sound clip you had you probably made it that length, but it was still quite short. Looking forward to your next submission :)